Terms & Conditions
The website at www.snfcakeingredients.store is a copyrighted site (the “Site”) operated and owned by SNF Cake Ingredients Sdn Bhd. The Site markets, sells and delivers products directly to customers. Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, conditions and/or rules, which will be posted on the Site. All such additional terms, guidelines, and/or rules shall be binding on you.
- “Account” means Account that you will need to register for on the Site if you would like to be our existing customer;
- “Customer” means any individual who places an Order on the Site, or individual who participated in our contest or campaign;
- “Order” means the Order submitted by you to the Site to purchase a Product from us;
- “You” means the Customer who places an Order or participates in our campaign.
Price and Payment
- Where applicable, prices are in Malaysian ringgit. Delivery costs will be charged in addition where applicable; such additional charges are clearly displayed and included in the ‘Final Total’.
- You may order any of the product(s) offered (including without limitation, a la carte or gift) by following the directions of purchase provided on the Site.
- Payment can be made via payment method offer in the Site.
- No amendments are allowed after payment has been processed, kindly check and ensure that your delivery details and ordered/purchased item(s) are correct before making the payment.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be held responsible/ liable for any products ordered from other channels/ methods aside from the Site.
- Free gift that comes with your Order will be shown in the shopping cart (if any).
- Free gift (If any) may be substituted with similar items of equal value according to stock availability without prior notice to you.
- All free gifts (If any) are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without prior notice.
- Product description is for your references, please take the material object as the standard.
- You are required to key in the valid code, in order to activate the e-coupon/voucher.
- Price for all products exclude delivery cost.
Placing an Order
- When you place an order, you should receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming your order.
- We only accept your order once payment has been approved (and then the contract is made based on these terms).
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Very occasionally, we may need to refuse or cancel an order or close or freeze an account (even if we have previously confirmed your order) – e.g. if we notice something unusual on an order or an account. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please don’t take offence – get in touch with Customer Care Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)and they’ll be happy to speak to you about it.
Processing Your Order
- It takes within 7-14 working days to process your Orders as most of our products are ready in stocks. We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order checkout.
- We shall inform you once your Orders are shipped out via email along with a tracking number.
- We shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- All of the parcel are delivered by our courier partner(s) i.e.
- All products, except chilled & frozen items, are available for shipping nationwide.
- Chill & frozen products are available for shipping within Alor Setar, Kedah and Jitra only.
- Shipping is calculated based on total weight of items.
- Generally, paid order items will be processed and posted out the next working day (excludes Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays). We always work to get shipments out as quickly as possible, so your order details would be locked and sent for processing as soon as we confirm it. Once you successfully make an order, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. We always suggest reviewing your cart and shipping details carefully before you check out! We will contact you should there be any special circumstances, i.e stock shortage.
- A TRACKING IDwill be sent to the email address you have provided, once your order is processed. Please reach out to us if you have not received any email from us after 2 days of placing your order.
- Once the items have been sent off to you, it is in the hands of our courier partners. This means, it is beyond our control to ensure the exact days and time to be delivered to our customers. Generally, the delivery time will be between 1-3 working days (within West Malaysia) and 7-10 working days (for East Malaysia).
- Customers must ensure that they have provided the accurate full shipping address including postcode. Providing the incorrect address will result in the parcel being returned to us and delivery will be charged again for re-delivery.
Return & Refund Policy
SNF Cake Ingredients Sdn Bhd shall try its best to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. However, in case of any discrepancy of products delivered, the customer may notify us along with photo proof by e-mailing us at hi@email@example.com or WhatsApp to 011-25307289 within the same day of receiving the products. We will contact the customer to advise on the next course of action. Customers are advised to inspect the contents as soon as the order arrives and inform us immediately if there are any discrepancies.
Return/Exchange of Products or refund may be considered under the following reasons:
- If any Product is damaged or defective at the time of delivery (Full refund);
- If a Product is expired (Full refund); or
- If the Product is different from the product ordered (Return).
In case of requests to return, the customer must ensure that the product is unused and in its original condition, quantity, packaging, labelling and tags as it is first delivered to the Customer.
If a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, SNF Cake Ingredients Sdn Bhd shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product, subject to availability.
The return of a Product by a Customer does not automatically warrant for a refund. SNF Cake Ingredients Sdn Bhd will inspect the returned Products upon receipt of the same to ensure compliance with our refund and return policy.
All refunds will be made depending on the appointed bank refund policy in which your receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalise the refund. SNF Cake Ingredients Sdn Bhd shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
This return policy does not apply to items which have been stated as Non-exchangeable or Not-returnable.
Please be aware that some products have different return time limits and exceptions. Also some products may not be accepted for returns due to hygiene reasons.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Content
- We make every effort to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and up-to-date, but we do not offer any warranties (whether express implied or otherwise) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information appearing on the Website. We may remove material from the Site at its own discretion and without giving any notice.
- The site may contain historical information and it’s provided for your reference only.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Site content, software and all HTML and other code contained in the Site, shall remain at all times vested in the Site and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions.
- Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, redistribute, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material which may be displayed on the Site from time to time without first obtaining permission to do so from us in writing.
- The Site and its contents are copyright material and the copyright is owned by the Site unless stated otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, copying the above listed materials to any other server or location for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
Any non-personal communication or material you transmit to this Website by electronic mail, inquiry form or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential. Anything you transmit or post becomes the exclusive property of the Site and may be used, without any restriction for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any remarks, ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions, concepts or the like contained in any communication you send to this Website. Any such use is without compensation to the party submitting information. By submitting information, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory and that the Site use will not violate any third party’s rights. We however, are under no obligation to use the information submitted.
Links to Other Websites
Links on the Site may take you outside of our network and we accept no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these other websites. The link is provided in good faith and we cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in other websites to which we provide a link. The inclusion of any link to other websites does not imply endorsement by us. We highly recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Your use of the Site is exclusively at your sole risk.
The Site provide to you on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis and, consequently, we give no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise including warranties or representations that material on this Website will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, non-infringing to third parties; that access to this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that this Website will be secure; that any advice or opinion obtained from us through this Website is accurate or to be relied upon and any representations or warranties thereto are expressly disclaimed. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the Site or any feature of this Website or any feature or part thereof at any time.
- The Site nor any other party involved in the creating, producing or delivering this site on our behalf shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, use, inability to use, change in content of the Site or arising from any other website you access through a link from this website or from any actions we take or do not take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us.
- The Site nor any other party involved in the creating, producing or delivering this Website shall have no responsibility to maintain the material and services made available on this Website or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Any material on this Website is subject to change without notice.
- Furthermore, we shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any losses or damages suffered or caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from this Website. If you choose to download material from the Site, you do so at your own risk.