✅Suitable for used in bakeries, such as coating of cookies, biscuit, muffin, cream puff, garnish, chocolate decoration items and Almond London cookies.
Direction for use :
1. Melt the cooking choc in a double saucepan.
2. Heat the cooking choc to approximately 45°c-50°c (113°F) to ensure complete melting.
3. Apply the cooking choc as desired.
1. Do not overheat, as this is liable to cause thickening and tends to spoil the flavour.
2. Make sure that steam or water does not come in contact with the cooking choc as this will cause it to thicken.
3. During storage, white patches may form on the cooking choc, however, they will disappear upon melting and will not affect the quality of the product.
**ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR REPRESENTATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY.**
**ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY FROM THE PHOTOS.**
**PLEASE ALLOW 0.5-2cm DEVIATION DUE TO MANUAL MEASUREMENT.**
**T&C APPLY FOR FREE GIFT (WHILE STOCK LAST)**