✅Nothing says sweet like the classic taste of HERSHEY’S Syrup. Use this easy squeeze bottle to create cold glasses of chocolate milk, chocolate floats, chocolate sundaes, rich hot cocoa and more!
✅Chocolate syrup Goes well with milk and complements a wide range of foods. It tastes great with milk, ice cream, desserts, dosas, sandwiches and more
1. Mix Up Chocolate Milk Nothing brings back the joy of childhood like a glass of homemade chocolate milk. Surprise the kids when they get home from school, or treat yourself to a sweet and refreshing pick-me-up any time of day.
2. Drizzle Over Ice Cream What do you get when you combine ice cream with chocolate syrup? An instant ice cream sundae party. Whether you like plain vanilla or double-fudge rocky road, any flavor tastes better with HERSHEY’S Syrup. And that goes double for ice cream pie.
3. Swap the Pancake Syrup Move over, maple syrup. There’s a new pancake topping in town. And once you try HERSHEY’S Syrup on your morning pancakes, you'll never go back to your old flapjacks again. (Get our recipe for fluffy flavored pancakes featuring HERSHEY’S Syrup.)
4. Dip (and Double Dip) Fruit Why wait for Valentine’s Day to savor chocolate-covered strawberries? Add some decadence to your day with fruit dipped in HERSHEY’S Syrup. Try it on sliced apples, bananas, grapes and even kiwis for a snack that’s quick, easy and utterly delicious.
5. Dunk Pretzels Salty meets sweet and crunchy meets smooth when you dip pretzels in HERSHEY’S Syrup. But don’t stop at pretzels. Try dunking marshmallows, graham crackers, cookies and more. Then play favorites.
6. Stir Up Some Hot Cocoa It’s never been easier to enjoy a steaming mug of cocoa. Just stir HERSHEY’S Syrup into milk and microwave until hot. Top with mini marshmallows and more HERSHEY’S Syrup – or blend with ice and coffee for a frozen mocha.
**ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR REPRESENTATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY.**
**ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY FROM THE PHOTOS.**
**PLEASE ALLOW 0.5-2cm DEVIATION DUE TO MANUAL MEASUREMENT.**
**T&C APPLY FOR FREE GIFT (WHILE STOCK LAST)**